Keeping in mind our vision statement of making children modern and technology savvy to cater to the needs of knowledge and information based modern society, the school has set up state-of-the-art computer laboratory which has internet connectivity for information access worldwide.
LABORATORY RULES :- The School has a well-equipped Science laboratory and Computer Laboratory.
LABORATORY GUIDELINES :-
1. Students must possess the following paraphernalia during each lab visit for Practical Classes :
I) Prescribed practical lab manual.
ii) Practical note book
iii) Lab Coat
2. Proper care should be taken while handling chemicals and laboratory equipments.
3. Do not try to operate any laboratory equipment without the permission and instructions of the teacher-in-charge, otherwise it may leads to its malfunctioning or damage.
4. In case a student causes damage or malfunctioning of an apparatus or equipment, he/she will have to replace it with a new one of the same quality or pay the cost of it.
5. Do not take away any laboratory apparatus or instrument from the laboratory without the permission of the teacher-in-charge.
6. Always observe silence and keep your laboratory clean while performing the experiments.
7. Do not try to taste, smell and touch the chemicals during experiments otherwise it may cause serious accidents or injuries.
8. 75% attendance is compulsory for all Practicals