Visiting Hours for Parents:-
Parents are welcome to meet the under designated as per schedule :
|Director||10 am to 11 am with prior appointment|
|Principal||10 am to 11 am with prior appointment|
|Class Teacher & Subject teacher||Only During Parent-Teacher Meeting|
In case of emergency. Meeting with the teachers may be held with the prior appointment and permission of the Director / Principal.
Parents are requested to desist from going to classroom directly to meet the teacher.
A Word to All Parents:-
- Parents are requested to work in close cooperation with the school and see each other as partners in the progress of the child.
- This diary needs to be treated as an invaluable means of communication. It will be checked at home daily for any communication from the school. Hence it should be carried to school everyday.
- Parents are requested to read the diary carefully to acquaint themselves with all rules and regulations regarding timings/uniforms/books & Stationery/school transport/canteen refreshments/syllabus & courses/co-curricular activities/correspondence/fees/evaluations etc.
- All rules and regulations must be observed scrupulously.
- Suggestions are most welcome and should there be any, they will be implemented to the mutual satisfaction of both, the parents and the school.