The membership of a student officer can be terminated under the following conditions:
1. On not attending students’ council meeting on two consecutive occasions.
2. If found involved in any conspiracy, misconduct, provoking students, any biased activity, groupism, threatening and other any such other activities which demand disciplinary action to be taken.
3. On not executing his/her duties/ responsibilities as described in the constitution
4. On demand of two –third members of students council.
5. On the recommendations of nominated faculty members.